Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

very funny

he is a mastermind indeed

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

you do a really great job.

this is the second movie of yours that i have watched and i really liked both of them alot.they are different and have a great plot. i really look forward to seeing more of your stuff.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Awesome

i killed alot of time playing this it is a fun game i beat it all the way 2 110% and still keep on playin but i think i broke my space bar lol

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

awsome!!!

this game was bad ass. it took me awhile to beat it but i had to see the end.loved the humor nothing but pure fun.cant wait for the next one.

Black sky_Freaks To The East Black sky_Freaks To The East

this should be in metal

not that great at all but for fl i guess it was ok. i would spend my time learning to play real instruments

dudeman1635 responds:

Ive been playing guitar for 6 months so im learning this song on it.

Sofia Sofia

pretty good

id say all and all this is a pretty good composition some melody's remind me of other songs that i cant quite put my finger on but its still good. only question is are there any real instruments in there cause all i can gather are synth

MashedByMachines responds:

I play the guitar :) the rest is synth.

Thanks for the feedback!

metallica_fade to black metallica_fade to black

it started out good

thats great you can play other peoples stuff and all but you posted in the wrong spot it should be in metal not general rock you did a pretty good job over all but there where a couple of mess ups fade to black is a great metallica song but i think if you cant make a cover better dont cover it write your own music and post that.